Housing/Shelter, Medical & Mental Health Support
- List of available shelters: https://gov.texas.gov/hurricane
- The American Red Cross: map of shelters or call 1-800-733-2767
- Airbnb has a list of people who are opening their homes free to Texas residents in need; here’s the page.
Medical Equipment, Assistive Technology, Medications, Diapers, Etc.
- Direct Relief USA (works with doctors and clinics to provide prescription drugs and other medical supplies)
- Trach Mommas 504-723-7193 (working with: Protect TX Fragile Kids, The Parker Lee Project, Advocates for Medically Fragile Kids NC, and Moms of Trach Babies to provide pediatric medical supplies)
- The Texas Diaper Bank (provides diapers to babies, children with disabilities, and seniors)
- National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics (partner with Americares) to provide emergency medications and supplies
Counseling/Mental Health Support
- Disaster Distress Helpline by SAMHSA: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- Emergency Dialysis Services, DaVita 1-800-400-8331
- Sugar Land Texas Dialysis Centers, Disaster Response Team 1-800-626-1297